Monday, December 29, 2008

Well Wishes!

To any and all of my "followers" sorry I have been away for a bit. With the rush of the holidays and also coming down with a stomach bug (YUCK!) it has been impossible for me to post. Just before getting sick (and YES, I got sick Christmas Eve morning and was sick until just yesterday) I was finishing up some of my handmade gifts that I was planning to give to various family members. I made many more sets of stationary which went over so well , but it was such a close call to get them all finished that I didn't get to take pictures of all of them. I have a couple that I will share with you this coming week when I can get myself back into the swing of things. I haven't been as sick as I was in a while, so I am going to be playing catch-up with housework and also getting the holiday decor down and put away. I am one of those people that loves to put up my decorations the day after Thanksgiving, but the day after Christmas, I'm ready to get it out of the way and put back up. Also, in case you may not remember, some friends and I are working on weekly challenge type projects starting the first week in January. I truly think we have something for each week of the year it seems like, but I do hope we can stick to it. It's not so much a challenge in stamping per say, but it's a challenge to each of us individually to use a lot of our stash that we tend to hoard like EVERYTHING! HAHAHAHAHA. Our first goal is to use as much chipboard as we can the first week in January, so check back soon to see what fun stuff I come up with that goal. I am posting a quick picture that was taken of my girls in their Christmas dresses (they didn't have a good selection this year- mostly black, blah) at a my husband's family get together this holiday season in front of their huge tree. I wish each and every one of you who read my blog a BLESSED NEW YEAR and I look forward to "stamping" and creating with you in 2009!!

No comments: