Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just a quick note....I promise!

I just wanted to leave a quick note (promise!) for my new viewers. Yes, I am a talker, but not all of my posts will be lengthy like the first 2 have been. I just feel like I am sort of introducing myself to you know the stamping/blogging world and sometimes, I do have a lot to say but not always. Like this morning! I haven't had my morning coffee, YIKES!, so why am I even on here right? Well, I have some errands to run today so that's why I am able to get on and off this a.m. Also, for some reason which I have yet to figure out, my format causes my writing to be elongated and so I think it also makes my posts appear more lengthy. There will be days when I have more to say than others, but I don't want people to get the idea that they need a lot of time to sit and read my blog. Anyway, I have a big craft show coming up this weekend and once that is off my plate, I am really going to concentrate on how I can improve my layout, get an RSS feed, put my Stampin' UP Link on my page, etc. SOOOOOOO, if any of you out there who read this would like to send me some pointers, PLEASE DO! I need all the help I can get. Have a great day and come back and see me soon!

No comments: