Monday, December 8, 2008

My girls...this Christmas

Here are some photos I wanted to share of my beautiful girls in front of our tree. They are at the age now where all I do is dig out the ornaments and they put nearly all of them on the tree. I get to just sit and drink them in with all their excitement. I always put my lighthouses on because I have to unplug a bulb to plug the ornament into it so it lights up, and I always put my Gone With the Wind ornaments up because they are collector's items, but they do the rest. Our tree is prelit so that makes it even easier. These photos were taken over the weekend before their Christmas play. The twins had to dress in bright colors because they represented colorful ornaments in the play and they each had a solo and did very well. If I can figure out how to get the video clip onto my blog I will let you see how great they did. I also played around with some features on my camera that I had never used but knew they were there. One feature is to do a black and white with color accent. All 3 of my girls have beautiful blue eyes and I really thought with their blue shirts, they would pop out, but they didn't show up like I had hoped. Still, I think the photo is fun and I love the way the lights are softened but still twinkle behind them! I will probably include one of these in our Christmas cards this year....any suggestions of which one? Leave a comment and let me know which one you recommend. I think the black and white one will definately look great on a page.

No comments: